July 26, 2012

Suspender Dress...Awesomeness

Oh, well... We have been trying to update this blog believe me but looks like I don't have enough time to update. Yes, currently quite tied up with our small little drink gerai in Bazar Ramadhan Kerinchi. So, believe me when we said we don't have time. 


We have found this dress. It is very comfy and yes, really suitable for plus size. I'm size 20 and it fits me like a glove. It is so cute...


What did I tell you? It's nice ain't it? The dress in picture actually brown and black





Faster... we are selling these dress at RM90 each (oh, yes...inner not included ya) There are few colours available. 
Do message us for more details. 

We promise our blog will be up and running in no time. So please please please bear with us. 


Stay tune and you won't regret it, promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment